Project management consists in :
- Consulting contractors
- Closing contracts
- Managing the proper execution of the work
- Accepting or not the work delivery
- Checking the payments
A network of reliable and efficient partners offers a great flow and efficiency :
The results are there!
- The mains services of an hotel can be rearranged in a few weeks.
- A restaurant with 150 seats can be refreshed in just five days.
- The work does not impact on much of the business activity.
We produce the consultation and execution drawings internally in our design office.
A project manager assisted by an administrative assistant ensures :
- The prior meetings on site
- Transfer of drawings
- Meetings reports
- Price request
- Check and presentation of the overall costs to the customer
- Issuing services and purchase orders
- The work schedule
- Site monitoring
- Decisions and arbitration of solutions on technical issues that may occur during the execution phase
- The link with the building inspection office
- Acceptiong work delivery
- The drafting of the as-built records (Dossier of Executed Works)
- Checking billing for all traders.
We control and coordinate all the trades: demolition, modifications of flooring and false ceilings, upgrade to accessibility standards of toilets, plumbing, air conditioning, electricity, decorative woodwork, decorative metalwork, painting etc.
Our customers have one and only contact person for all their requests or comments, which gives them confidence and saves them time and energy.